Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The End

We talk of rationality only when we are not confronted with sad events.. Only when we all have our five fingers...

I conclude this blog.

There is nothing called rationality in this world. Humans are complex. Humans have the ability to generate happiness. Humans can create things out of the blue.

I conclude this blog.

Emotions are essential in life. Thinking logically helps, but not in life.

I conclude this blog.

Just to conlcude,

A quote that I ran through incidentally...

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside knowing you can’t have…

There is no point over-simplyfying... Complex emotions that are incomprehensible exist..

2 comments:

Chandy said...

Hey Siva, Why do u stop this blog.. Come on write as much as possible let complex-o-phobia set in into all readers... he he

Sivaprakasam said...

he he.. :) Its ok da. Once a while it happens. Now it should be bounded rationality I guess.. hope not :)